I did ask a child and they did know how to do that. It is Thursday, the end of my school week and I am ensconced in the office with a hat on and wool socks (and other things too, these are just the more noticeable articles of clothing)!
I finally figured out how to "post" and succeeded in finishing the first week's HW for the Adolescence class. Time-consuming but not too bad. The other class, Childhood Development, is filled with new terminology which takes time to wade through, has two books, and a very cagey instructor who knows how to determine if students assimilate the information. He is having us take a thread of the week's readings and teach it to the rest of the class. I don't like one of the books: it is fiction but an account of how a child leads her three siblings walking through much of CT after they are abandoned by their mother (who actually goes nuts but they don't know that). My sister-in-law reminded me it was fiction and I've already read it once and know how it ends, but I prefer books for escapism thank-you-very-much; not romances but historical fiction and detective mysteries. All that struggle and angst leaves me very tired.
Successfully finished the second week of school, a little less tired than last week which is really good because next week the band and choral lessons start beofre, during, and after school.
I certainly hope I become MUCH more efficient at this, because I am not at all right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment