Well now, I am almost sorry for wading through pricker bushes and brambles all summer when I see the kids looking at the sorry state of my ankles! And no, there won't be a picture of those. Still, it was worth it, no matter what. I do however regret wearing a real pair of shoes and new ones to boot on the first day of school. I instantly developed blisters on each heel which are still raw.
Struggling through the Introduction and navigation around the site of my first two online classes; navigating around my new MP3 player, speaker; and new camera and printer. We have finally hit the 21st century here in this old Victorian! Spent quite a bit of precious time today trying to figure out how to put my Star Spangled Banners on a playlist for easy access this week. (It is National Anthem Day on 9/14 and I have discovered many children do not know our National Anthem.) I am going to give up for the night and ask the first child I see tomorrow. No doubt it will be a piece of cake for them and I will be quite a bit happier when I am more proficient with these new time-saving tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asking a kid is a great idea. John could do it for you too if you care to come to TX!
ReplyDelete